Traveling to Louisville
As you make your travel arrangements, keep in mind that the Convention begins on Wednesday, Aug. 1st with the Welcome Reception at 5:30 p.m. Programming ends on Saturday, Aug. 4th at 12 p.m.
Travel by Air
Louisville International Airport (SDF) is only a 10-minute drive from downtown Louisville. The airport averages 100 daily departures out of 23 gates and offers nonstop service to 28 cities and convenient connections to cities worldwide. Visit the Louisville International Airport to check flight schedules and book your trip today. To get more information about direct flights to Louisville, transportation fares, and driving times from major cities please click here.
- Airline Discount with American Airlines
- American Airlines is offering a 5 percent discount off the lowest applicable published air fare for convention attendees.
- To make your reservation, call American Airlines at 800-433-1790 and provide the promotion code 5872DQ. Or, go online to AA.com and choose “More Flight Search Options” and insert the code in the appropriate box.
- The discount is valid July 29 – Aug. 7 for travel to Louisville.
- Ground Transportation from the Airport:
- For fast, easy transportation in and around the Greater Louisville area, nothing beats the Transit Authority of River City (TARC), offering service throughout the day and evening. TARC also operates Louisville’s historic Toonerville II, Main Street, and Frankfort Avenue Trolleys.
- Taxi service is available 24 hours a day. Taxi fares are set by the Louisville Metro Government, and passengers riding a taxi to/from the airport to/from downtown Louisville can expect to pay $18-$20 (additional fuel surcharges may apply, only as authorized by local government).
Airport Transfer Discount with Sandollar Limousine
Save $3 when making advance airport arrival and departure transfer arrangements through Sandollar’s online reservation service at sandollarlimo.com/AirportShuttle.htm.
To receive the discount, enter promo code “ACCE” in the “Additional Comments” section of the reservation page.
Shuttle departures run from 4 a.m. to 1 p.m. every half hour and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. every hour.
Travel by Car
Louisville is located between St. Louis and Cincinnati on the banks of the Ohio River. The city's central location – at the intersection of three major interstates: I-64, I-71 and I-65 – puts it within a day’s drive of half the nation’s population. Car, truck, and van rental is available from trusted national vendors at the airport and in Downtown Louisville.
- Rental Car Discount with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Convention attendees can take advantage of a 5 percent discount off Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s regular rates.
- To receive the discount when making a reservation via telephone (1-800-736-8222), provide customer number 58B4003.
- When making a reservation online at www.enterprise.com, receive the discount by entering the customer number 58B4003ACC.
- The discount offer will apply to rentals occurring July 25 through Aug. 11.