- Early Bird Deadline: Friday, May 19
- Full Registration: Includes access to all workshops, forums, general sessions, exhibit hall, the Welcome Party and Awards Show.
- A la Carte Items: Tours, trips and special dinners are to be purchased a la carte. These items are not included in the full registration.
- Additional Staff Registration: The first registrant from an organization pays the full rate; each additional registrant from the same organization pays the lower additional staff rate.
- First Timer's Discount: Members attending the convention for the first time will receive $75 off registration.
- Single Day Registration: Enjoy all activities that take place on the day you choose to attend. Discounts are not valid for single day registrations.
- Guest Registration: Events purchased for all guest registrations will be purchased as a la carte, onsite.
- Non-ACCE Members: For questions about registration, please contact Dana Ketterling at 703-861-9382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your convention registration includes:
- Sunday: Welcome Party with hors d'oevres
- Monday: Breakfast, Lunch buffet
- Tuesday: Breakfast, Lunch buffet
- Wednesday: Brunch
For additional questions about registration, email our Registration Helpdesk or call 800-394-2223 ext. 3579.
|Registration Item||Early Bird Price (USD)||Regular Price (USD)|
|Member Full Registration||$799||$879|
|Additional Staff Registration (with a Member Full Registration)||$734||$814|
|Non-member Full Registration (all additional staff at this rate)||$999||$999|
|Economic Development Field Trip||$45||$45|
|Metro & Major Senior Staff Dinner||$80||$80|
|Metro Major Cities Council Dinner||$125||$125|
|Welcome Party Guest||$45||$45|
|Awards Show Guest||$50||$50|
Don't let the cost of registration prohibit you from accessing best practices, emerging trends, and strategies for success. Apply for a convention scholarship.
The State Executive Association Network is the networking group for leaders of their state chamber executive association. SEANs are charged with providing professional development and support for chamber executives in their respective state and region.
If you are a State Executive Association interested in partnering with ACCE to award one scholarship to the ACCE Annual Convention, complete the SEAN scholarship application no later than May 12.
Mike Hauser-Shelia Lee Scholarship
ACCE is pleased to offer two convention scholarships in the names of Mike Hauser and Shelia Lee, leaders of the chamber movement and ACCE, whose contributions remain alive long after their untimely passings. Many thanks to the dozens of donors to these scholarship funds! A total of two scholarships will be awarded to cover the convention's registration cost.* Download the application here.
• Only completed applications received by 5 p.m. EDT on May 12 will be considered.
• Individuals who received a scholarship from ACCE in the last two years are not eligible.
• Chamber professionals of all levels and disciplines are encouraged to apply.
• Selection will be based on the most compelling application letter that includes financial need, professional aspirations and organizational benefit of convention attendance. Applications of first-time convention attendees may receive extra attention.
• Applicants from the seven states in which Mike and Shelia worked in chambers are strongly encouraged: California, Oklahoma, Colorado, Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas. ACCE Directors and Division advisory board members are not eligible to apply.
* Registration fee does not cover lodging or travel. Transportation to and from the convention, hotel, additional meals, incidentals, etc., are the responsibility of the scholarship winner. Applicants who are not members of ACCE will be asked to pay the difference between member ($879 USD) and non-member ($999 USD) registration price. Winners will be notified via email no later than May 29.
Questions? Email Yodit Gebreyes at email@example.com.
Canceling a registration
ACCE will refund the meeting registration amount minus a $50 processing fee for cancellations received by 5 p.m. EDT on Friday, June 23. Because of meal guarantees, NO refunds will be made after June 23. Please note that not all event items are refundable.
After ACCE receives your Cancellation Form, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that we received your form. Your request will then be processed and refunded in the form of your original method of payment. (Please allow 4 weeks for the cancellation refund to be processed.) If you submitted your cancellation but did not receive a confirmation email within one week of your request, please notify our Registration Helpdesk via email.
Changing a registration
The last day to make registration changes before arriving in Nashville is Friday, June 23 at 5 p.m. EDT. Please note that if you do not make the June 23 deadline then you will be able to add any event items onsite at the convention. Please do not call or send an email with a request to change your registration; it must be received via this online form.
Confirmation: A confirmation of the registration change will be sent to the email on file.
Refunds: Allow 4 weeks for the cancellation refund to be processed.
For questions about submitting a change, email our Registration Helpdesk.